Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mini Trevor

Let the bells ring out and the banners fly...little Landon Scott has arrived. As I gaze at the face of our newest little grandbaby I am in awe at the miraculous event dubbed birth. How anyone can say that we crawled out of the sludge and were brought into being via the big bang is beyond me. Perfect little fingers and toes. The sweetest little wrinkled forehead. Soft, tender skin. How he reminds me of his Daddy when he was a tiny babe. I am in love all over again. Janice is well. Trevor is proud. And grandma and papère are grinning from ear to ear. All is well with the world. Thank you sweet Jesus for this tiny miracle. May he grow to love and serve you with all his heart and soul.
For You created my inmost being: You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful. I know that full well. Psalm 139: 13-14

4 comments:

WhiteStone said...

Babies are wonderful, aren't they! Congrats, Gramma! (Being a gramma is sorta wonderful, too. )

Lori said...

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa! I can only imagine the joy!!!!

Joanna Mallory said...

Congratulations!!

Cindy Update said...

Congratulations Glynis and Gilles. another bundle to spread some love over - which I am quite sure you will have no problem doing.
We just celebrated Nicole's 10th birthday on July 6 - God is good!